A Hebrew Braille Translation Program
The Translator takes digital hebrew text and translates it into Computer Braille so that it may be sent to an embosser or read on a refreshable Braille display.
- The Translator only translates Hebrew text, English characters will not be translated.
- While your word processor is open, copy the hebrew text you wish to translate.
- Paste the text you have copied in the Text Area below. This can be done by clicking on the button labeled "Paste Clipboard Text."
- Alternatively, instead of copying and pasting text as outlined in steps one and two, you may type your hebrew text directly in the text area.
- Click on the button labeled "Translate Text."
- After a brief delay, you will be prompted to download the computer Braille file. You will be able to save it to your computer or open it.
A UTF-8 File upload option is also available.