About These Files
These files will not play on your computer; they must be transferred to a USB flash drive and played on a DTB player. If you do not already own a USB flash drive, you should purchase one. They are available at most large retail stores.
For technical difficulties click on admin at the bottom of the page.
Transferring Downloaded Books to a USB Flash Drive
- Click on the issue that you wish to download.
A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the zip file. We strongly recommend you save it to your Downloads folder.
- Once the download completes, extract the files.
- Open your Downloads folder.
- Right click on the issue you downloaded.
- Select "Extract All..."
A window entitled "Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders" will appear. By default, Windows will extract the contents of a zip file in the same place where zip file resides.
- Make sure that the "Show extracted files when complete" checkbox is checked.
- Click the "Extract" button.
You will presented a window containing the extracted files when the process is complete.
- Select the folder containing the extracted files.
You can do this by pressing BACKSPACE. Do not press DELETE. The folder should now be selected.
- Right click the selected folder.
- Select "Copy".
- Plug your USB flash drive into your computer.
You should be presented with a dialog box asking you what to do with the USB drive. If so, Select "Open folder to view files". If not, open the USB flash drive from within "My Computer".
- Right click in the USB flas drive's window.
- Select "Paste".
- When you have finished transferring the files, be sure to safely eject the USB flash drive before disconnecting it from your computer.
Playing the Contents of a USB Flash Drive
On the right side of the DTB player behind the headphone jack is a USB connector port covered with a cap. Remove the cap to reveal the USB connector. Some USB flash drives may or may not fit in the cartridge slot due to the physical dimensions of the device. Use the same keypad commands to play back the USB's contents as you would a regular DTB cartridge.
For additional help you may call (800) 433-1531 or (212) 889-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.